To make any journey successfully, you need to
know where you’re going!
For a successful mission, you need your marching
orders or a clear statement of the objective.
And images of map, compass or satellite
navigation systems come to mind.
If we are to live for God, we need to understand
what is his purpose for this planet and it will
help to have some idea of how things have developed so
far. Where does the church fit into all this? Is
it to save people into, or is it a base from which we
go out in support of God’s rescue work on the whole
of creation? And
just how can we tell others about the journey in this
- What is His Story? - a hitchhiker’s guide to Christian
- The Church - ark or resource-base? (including rites of
sustenance and of passage)
- The story so far: church history, and ecumenism today
- The task ahead: sharing our faith in the third Millennium.
- Global positioning system (GPS) - reviewing ‘where I am’ and
where I’m called to be ‘going’ [spiritual direction / guidance / mutual
- Journeymen and women of other faiths
eLearning course info: Living Images
eLearning course info: Life, death and Christian hope
eLearning course info: Mission:
Tradition Confronts the Future